Monday 31 May 2010

Rehab - no no no!

Well I'm sat in a hotel room about three miles away from RNOH Stanmore, I'm going in tomorrow for intensive rehab and physio on my shoulder and arm, and to discuss further surgery options for pain relief. I think we'll also discuss the options for my forearm and hand.
I'm feeling a bit like Billy no mates, thank goodness for technology or I'd be bored out of my brain!

Physio is working wonders and they've noticed a slight flicker in my bicep and tricep, so I have got some exercises to focus in on them. Everyone pretty much agrees that I'm not going to regain the use of my hand, but we need to wait at least another year before any final decisions are made. I am not going to have surgery for pain relief, it's not worth the operation... yet!
Meeting 'moaning minnie', 'checkout girl' and 'almost guy' has helped pass the week quite quickly but I am looking forward to going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment