Sunday 13 June 2010

Emotional

I seem to have quite a good handle on my emotional state at the moment, so much so that my last session with my psychologist ended with us deciding that I don't need to see her until November, that's 5 months away! :-)
However I do catch my breath when I see a large motorbike, it's not always outwardly obvious but it happens almost every time. It could be Si ... but of course I know it isn't.
When I hear Angels or Hero I am brought close to tears and depending on where I am and what I'm doing sometimes I just can't help but cry. Arms of The Angel makes me smile, remembering how proud Si was to hear me sing it.
There will always be things that remind me of him, whether they evoke happiness or sadness. I have to accept that and I deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment